[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
Things you Need:
- 1 pack chocolate cake mix. (2-layer size)
- 4 cups cold milk.
- 2 packs chocolate flavor instant pudding & pie filling. (4-serving size)
- 8 oz. whipped topping, thawed.
- 4 packs chocolate-covered English toffee bars, crushed. (1.4 oz. each)
- Bake cake in 13×9” cake pan, as directed on the box. Get a grownup to help with the baking!
- Cut in half inch cubes.
- Add milk to the dry pudding mix in a medium bowl.
- Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Layer half each of the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping and crushed chocolate bars in a large glass trifle bowl. Repeat all layers.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.