Crispy Coconut Crisps
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
- 1 egg white
- 2 oz. castor sugar
- 3.5 oz. crushed coconut powder
- Whisk the egg white until it is stiff.
- Gradually stir in the sugar and whisk till the mixture becomes thick and frothy.
- Stir in the coconut powder till the mixture becomes like soft dough.
- Shape into 12 small balls.
- Place them on a greased baking sheet and bake(*) for 15-20 minutes at 250 degrees.
*Adult supervision required with the oven.