[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs (about 8 ounces)
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- Combine vanilla wafer crumbs, dates, and chopped nuts.
- Blend condensed milk and lemon juice.
- Add to crumb mixture and knead well to blend ingredients.
- Make rolls about 3 inches in diameter.
- Roll in more wafer crumbs then wrap in waxed paper.
- Chill for at least 12 hours, then cut into ¼-inch slices.