[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
- 1 can of mango pulp
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 mango flavored jello mix (Halal)
- 1 can of evaporated milk (16 oz.)
- 1 tub of whipped cream (16 oz.)
- Few pieces of fresh mango cut into cubes
- Whisk mango pulp, whipped cream, sugar and evaporated milk together.
- Mix jello powder in 1 cup water and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir in the jello in the whipped cream mixture.
- Mix in half of the fresh mango.
- Refrigerate for an hour before serving.
- Decorate with the rest of the mangoes and whipped cream before serving.