Orange Strawberry Ice
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
- 2 packs frozen sliced strawberries in syrup.
- 1/3 cup ice water or ¾ cup orange juice.
- ¼ cup orange juice.
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice.
* Adult supervision is required with electrical appliances. Never open the lid till the blender is completely stopped.
- Mix all the above ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth. Turn off* and pour into a plastic container.
- Cover and freeze until serving time.
- Makes 4-6 servings.
- If the ice is frozen hard, let it stand at room temperature for 5 minutes or until a little soft before serving.