[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Hide edit links
- 1½ Cups all purpose flour
- ½ Cup butter
- ½ Cup sugar
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Tsp. Baking powder
- ½ Tsp. Salt
*Oven and stove recipes require adult supervision.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. *
- Beat butter, sugar and the egg together until light and frothy.
- Mix together flour, salt and baking powder together. Stir this in the above mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls on lightly greased baking sheet ½ inch apart.
- Bake until light brown but soft. (8-10 min.).
- Cool before removing from the baking sheet.
- Makes 24 yummy cookies to be eaten instantly!